We have several sections to explore.
- Tuning, Sail Trim and Boat Handling Instructional DVD
- Sail Makers – Links to several sail manufacturers of Interlake sails (Please note this list is not all inclusive and is not an endorsement by the class on any sail manufacturer).
- Boat Builder – Contains information about Weatherly Boat Works (exclusive Interlake commercial boat builder) including new boat pricing.
- Classifieds – List of used boats, used sails and used boat equipment.
- Donation Page – Donate to the ISCA!
If you would like to advertise an Interlake sailboat, spars, sails or other equipment in this space, please send your information to email@example.com for posting on this site. You can also leave a voice mail at the hotline at 860-INT-LAKE (860-468-5253) Include the hull number, condition, asking price, contact info (including e-mail), and any additional description you’d like. We will place the date of posting with your ad, and will delete the ad after three months. Please contact us when the item is sold, or your Wanted ad satisfied (to convey your heartfelt gratitude, if nothing else). If it has not sold in three months, please contact us and we’ll be happy to keep it posted for another three months. All representations are solely the responsibility of the submitter.
If you’d like some advice or background information in checking out a used Interlake, the class builder, Wes Blazer, would like to help you evaluate the boat. He says:
“I’d be happy to assist you by inspecting a used Interlake and/or evaluating any work done in the past at no charge, provided that you bring it to me or I can inspect it if I’m in your area. I’d rather have an Interlake buyer know if any problem exists, and how much is involved in correcting it.”
Weatherly Boat Works, LLC
139 Buckeye Boulevard
Port Clinton, OH 43452
(386) 416-9034 (Voice or Text)