Interlake voting on Specification 14 (optional equipment). These three documents below can also be found in the April 2013 Intercom. There are two methods to vote – in person at the Chief’s Regatta on May 4th at Leatherlips Yacht Club or via mail. You cannot e-mail your vote. In either case you must be an active member in good standing with the Interlake Class Sailing Association (ISCA). All voting will be in accordance with the ISCA Constitution Article X (Voting). All ballots must be signed and postmarked by May 20th or in the possession of the ISCA Secretary/Treasurer by May 20th. If you choose to mail your ballot, please mail it to: Ron Gall, 2022 Glencove Dr, Toledo, OH, 43609. If you have any questions, you can e-mail me at email@example.com or call me at 419-450-6972.
It’s that time of year. Please take the time to renew your annual membership to the ISCA (Interlake Sailing Class Association).
Sandusky Sailing Club has been working tirelessly to ensure that this years SSC One Design Regatta on June 9-10 is a huge success. Here are some additional items that have been secured for the event.
* Two separate race courses (Thistles and Interlakes) and Race Committee boats – which will ensure efficient racing, and no waiting for other classes to finish between races
* SSC spent $250,000 last year on our new boat park area/harbor wall - we have three hoists and a ramp to quickly launch boats
* Saturday will feature a BBQ dinner with all of the trimmings + dessert and our world famous bar will be open
* Each team that registers will receive one free dinner ticket (please pre-register if possible to help us with food numbers)
* Early bird discounted on-line registration until June 7th at sanduskysailingclub.org - Registration will also be available on Saturday morning
* The replica of Interlake #1 which has been in the works for many years will be launched on Saturday night! The boat will also be on display. ”Norm” as she is appropriately named after PC Norm Winkle has been a labor of love by many, and the group is looking forward to launching her on Saturday night followed by a short presentation. This is a must see!
* During the launching of the replica of Interlake #1 on Saturday night – Premier Rigging will sponsor a keg (free beer)
* Pre-nationals boat measuring & weighing will take place at the event
* Top three places will receive beautiful Interlake half hull replicas on mahogany plaques. We can’t thank those who made these trophies possible enough. They look incredible.
* Trophies will also be awarded to crews
* Camping is available at the club
Please join us for our regatta on June 9-10. We look forward to seeing you!
PS: Here is the Notice of Race
North Cape Yacht Club is busy making plans for the ISCA Nationals. Check out the new logo NCYC designed. NCYC is celebrating their 50th anniversary this year! The club has gone the extra mile in the awards or trophy department.
The below link is the official information page for all things North Cape YC – Interlake Nationals..
Scott Savage, President Interlake Saling Class Assocation, comments on the upcoming National Regatta for 2011 at Buckeye Lake Yacht Club.
The ISCA executive board has been working with the Michigan State University Law Department to structure our class as a 501(c)(3) charitable organization. This specific tax status change will require a few changes to our current constitution.
Please find below for your review two documents that will be voted on at our annual meeting at the ISCA National Regatta at Buckeye Lake Yacht Club (BLYC).